[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Red Sword Recommendations
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Red Sword Recommendations
- From: DDavis <ddavis2 at austin_rr.com>
- Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 20:44:39 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <200005061948.PAA01273 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Does any one have or every grown the Echinodorus uruguayensis or ruby sword.
I have seen these for sale at AquaBotanics site, but I my LFS does not carry
it can seems to not be able to get it. Is the Ech. uruguayesis and Ech.
hormanii the same plant? I currently have the red flame, red rubins,
ozelots, red melons, marble queens, and I am basically looking for a sword
that stands out from the others or is red like the others. I can get the
oriental and the rose, but these two swords do not impress me very much.
Also, does can someone recommend a place that carries a manifold for a CO2
unit (like the one seen in the latest TFH).
Thanks in advance,
Knowledge is the door ... Education is the key.