C. wendtii/lutea

Greetings Everyone!

I would like to thank everyone who responded on and off-list about moving my
crypts. My great stand of wendtii survived beautifully. I have been using
Bioplast Depot Mineral Balls and I think the crypts like them a lot. I did
have a really scrawny bunch of lutea from my LFS and it is becoming quite
healthy and full with them.
If anyone in the Pittsburgh area is looking for SAE's, Wet Pets in McMurray
stocks them regularly. Thanks again everyone!
Lynn
heartbroken in Pittsburgh after 7 hours of hockey!