Giveaway in SFO Bay Area

Hey all,

My Caridina japonica (AKA Amano shrimp, Algae-eating shrimp) have finally
taken out ALL of my hair algae (WHohoooOO!) and they have very little food in
there for themselves. Sooo... I'm gonna thin them out and I'm giving away two
of them. So if anyone is interested in getting some for free in the SFO Bay
Area then please e-mail me offlist. I live in Hayward. Also, if anyone wants
some black molly fry then e-mail me offlist.

Don