Re: Riccia

Tom wrote:
I think Baensch has it in Book 3. Riccia rheana or something close. Does
better in higher light and can be controlled by lower lighting(2 watts or
so). It well float also but you have to add a ton of light. It will pearl a
little but nowhere near as much as the floating type. It is also Bolbitis
dark green which will not contrast like you might think.<<

I have never heard of or seen this offered by the wholesale channels. Riccia
fluitans is hard enough to find at times. I'll have to keep an eye out for
it!

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com