RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #261

Rebecca,

I have some Microsorum pteropus 'WindelÝv' (Tropica's var. of Java Fern) and
a little Microsorum pteropus (reg.Java Fern) that I could part with just
send me your address off-list.

Take care in that Texas Heat!

Tom
(In sunny, mild and beautiful N. Virginia where my hands are covered in
grease and transmission fluid from installing a radiator in my car, so I
can't put my hands in my tank till I get this crap off! Oh BTW, the
indigenous Ludwigia repens, Bacopa caroliniana, and I could be wrong but
some sort of Hygrophila (looks like corymbosa) is starting to grow in the
river behind my house again for this season).