tropica plants

Hello Soren and everybody,
I must agree that the tanks in the stores where they store the tropica and
other plants aren't really 'plant tanks'

>Tropica plants are worth every penny.
>
>Just make sure you get the from the shop at the same day as they get
>plants.
>Because at least here in Denmark the petshops tanks are not plant tanks.

Some stores around here that have tropica plants... the best plants get
picked out by customers within hours of arriving (as with fish arrivals...
(apisto's.. etc etc..). i guess what's left aren't the best of the crop and
along with the fact that those aren't plant tanks that they aren kept
contributes to the the plants doing poorly after a while

thanks
Raymond Wong