TFH errors

with misprints. Remember at the beginning of the year when I
emailed them about the article on medications. The article stated
that malachite green was full of copper, and we ALL know
it_is_not. I emailed the author to show him the error and he said he
had never included that in his article, that the editor tossed in his
own comments, and the copper statement was one of them.

Mary Sweeny (publisher) contacted me and said the editor had
spend the week before at a geological muesum and probably
picked up the misprint from observing the MINERAL malachite,
which is green and made mostly of copper. A retraction finally
could hardly find it and I was the one most interested in seeing it.
Sad enough, there's many, many readers not associated with our
group that have read it and think it's still real.

Moral: Don't believe everything you read! Question them if you do
believe it. BTW, the pictures are nice...hey, and no mistakes by
our own Tom Barr. Very nicely written and great follow-along
pictures.

Now, if we can only get our hands on some of that rooting riccia.
Boy, the money we'd save on hairnets and fishing line. Someone
needs to contact the author and see if he has any to give away.
That'll blow his mind!

<nofill>
Jamie    <"\\\><