A Comment on Azoo Products

I noticed that in some TFH issues awhile back, some
Azoo ads appeared that featured, in part, products
designed to stop fish diseases premptively.  As anyone
who has been in the hobby knows, that's a bunch of BS.
Never, ever add any medication unless you absolutely
have to.  A stable and healthy environment is way more
important.
I don't know as much about aquatic gardening as many
of the people on this list, but I know crap when I see
it.  I would be wary of a company like this one.

I was disappointed to see TFH carry an ad so contrary
to any text that might appear in the magazine.  (But
we know how they really make most of their money,
don't we Tom C.?  Check your mail.)  Later.