Re: Dave Gomberg's Mag

Hello All:

> I just got and eagerly read Dave Gomberg's issue # 1.  It's terrific - well
> written and great pictures.  I plan to show it to area LFS's, and I suspect
> the more we all support this excellent magazine the better it will become.
> Congratulations Dave.

I can't agree more. I got my comp copy on Tuesday. Its now in the
hands of the Morphological Taxonomist in the Dept, and the Dept is
considering subscibing to it. I probably will, even though its a
couple of hundred Rand a year. Bit time Congrats Dave, and all the
contributers too. I was finally able to confirm that what is sold
here as Italian Eelgrass, is in fact Echinodorus tennelus. Lovely
plant. I use it in my smaller tanks all the time.

Jacques

Jacques Gerber
Botany Department
Rhodes University