Re: Driftwood Weights

I was having health problems, and accompanying fish deaths while a lead plant
weight was in the tank. The problem seemed remedied by removal of the lead
weight and huge changes of water, during which carbon was used to filter. All
else stayed the same and water parameters were otherwise excellent.

The higher the acidity of the water, the more of a problem this would be, I'd
guess.

<< I could use lead, right?  Since they make plant
 weights out of lead? >>