Re: Wood Weights

Katie,

What works the best for me is slate. Break it up to
be the same size as the part of wood you want to lay
on the substrate. You can layer pieces to get more
weight. Once you have done that, drill a hole through
all the slate and put a screw in through the hole's
then into the wood. What little bit of slate shows
you can cover with substrate.

Mark