Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 09:16:21 +0800
From: John Phillips <phillips at library_ucsf.edu>
Subject: Synodontis nigriventris & algae

  A few days ago I placed 9 new 1"-2" Synodontis nigriventris in an
established tank with a good deal of green filamentous algae, and I saw
two
of them nibbling on the algae on the glass.  I couldn't see any critters
in
the algae, so I wondered if this species includes algae in its diet?
Anyone know?
Thanks in advance,
John Phillips