Lighting alternatives

Christina,

I would whole heartily suggest AH supply for some compact lighting.  Talk to
Kim.  The prices may be a little high, but if you're willing to spend, his
lighting is excellent.  Another option and much less expensive would be to
go to the local hardware store and purchase a 4 bulb fixture.  I striped out
the bulbs, sockets, and ballast and put it into a custom designed hood.
Many others have added a brace to the fixture and mounted this directly over
the tank.  Works great.  Either way, let us know what you decide.

Oops, just noticed that you may be able to replace the one plastic clip.
They have those at the hardware store as well.  MUCH CHEAPER!

Bailin