Planted Aquaria Magazine delivery "schedule"

So much confusion has reigned about when folks can expect Planted Aquaria
Magazine that I am providing the following info:

March 8:  Copies left printer for mailer
March 10: Mailer was *supposed* to mail copies
March 21: I found out that the mailer was a fraud
March 22: I mailed the copies bulk mail
March 23 and later:  I mailed store copies, foreign copies, etc.

What all this means is that:

1.  I don't know when you will get your copy.  March or early April, I
hope.  If you haven't received a copy that you thought you should get by
April 20, please let me know.

2.  Some stores, foreigners, etc. already have their copies.  Why this
happened is a great post office mystery.

Sorry for any confusion.

--
Jobe's Fern and Palm Spikes FREE        http://www.wcf.com/pam