Lifespan of PC bulbs

We are using CustomSeaLife 95W PC bulbs (made by Panasonic). CSL claims a
lifespan of 14-16 months. Our have been running only 9, so I don't know
what to expect. Has anyone had experience with PC bulb changes? A search of
the archives didn't turn up much.  We will probably use growth as our
primary indicator, but it would be nice to know what the "PC pioneers" have
found. Will they last a year with good output at 10-11 hr/day?

Thanks,
Jared
Jared Weinberger                    jweinberger at knology_net
______    http://www.knology.net/~jweinberger/     ________