Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #182

>Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 17:34:46 -0500
>From: "Edward M. Smith" <edsmith at pobox_com>
>Subject: Ordering plants from Dwight Chang
>
>Hi,
>I was wondering if anyone on here has ordered plants from
>Dwight Chang and how did things turn out? (he has advertised on here in
>the past)
>
>Ed Smith
>
> "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate."

    Love the sig :)

    I ordered my plants from Dwight about three weeks ago, and it took them
a week and a half to get here -- i also ordered driftwood while i was at it.
Everything came wrapped perfectly in ziplock baggies, i got what i ordered
and then some, and everything is doing great in my tank now. The driftwood
is nice and rugged, and what originally made me order plants from him in the
first place, that, and how he arranged "plant packages" for height and
Amano'ization. I only wish i'd gotten more (but my hubby has forbidden me to
sink anymore $ into the tank for awhile ;))
    Oh! And everything appears to be algae free (or my ottos are just damn
good ;)) and no snails hitched, tho i sort of wish they had, my puffers
would like 'em.

    I have pics on my page, http://www.worldcontrol.org/ryokurin  and the
pics were taken just a day after me planting, there's a distant shot and a
close up shot. I realize now that a lot of the plants were meant to be put
in bunches (like the tears and the rotala?) but i like how it looks, so
unless things go awry, i'll be leaving them there.

    Erin Cashier Denton
    http://www.worldcontrol.org/theri
    It's no better to be safe than sorry.