Re: TMG Dosage

> The last time I checked it was very high(2ppm of Fe or something near this
> level.). I have lots of light,CO2, and other nutrients in there too. I add
> lots of TMG. Close to 1-2 ml per 10gallons.

Tom, is that 1-2ml per 10g  daily?  If so, that makes me feel better.  I
thought I was using a lot.  I dose about 6ml per day, in my 75g.   I backed
the dosage down to 4ml, and the frogbit leaves started coming in a little
yellow.   With 5ml,  it was green, but not quite right.  With 6ml daily,
it's back to a nice bright green.