Rainbow fish

Hi
I only keep Rainbow fish and have done so for nearly 30 years now. Rainbows
love a well planted tank and it is the only way that they thrive. I would
suggest you visit Adrian Tappins web site as it has all you will ever need
to know about Rainbow fish.
http://www.ecn.net.au/~atappin/home.htm
It gives a lot of info on the particular varieties and also on breeding and
feeding them.
I spent some time in New Guinea myself collecting them in the wild and have
had great joy in keeping some of the more beautiful varieties myself.

cheers
Neil
From the" Land Down Under"
icq 13931687