neon dwarf rainbows

Hi, i know this is a plant list but can anybody direct me to some websites
with information on a fish i saw at the LFS called 'neon dwarf rainbows'
i've searched the net and didn't find much about it.. went to the
rainbowfish study group/online and quite a few places but not much
information about these fishes..
i believe that they'd look great in my planted tank but i wanted to do some
research about them before purchasing them..
anybody have success with breeding different rainbow could you msg me
privately and tell me about it? thanks very much
Raymond