Some one is selling ADA's publications

It seems that Monolith Marine Monsters is selling a few of Aqua Design
Amano's publications online. So far they only seem to have a few issues,
only in Japanese though. I must admit that the issues they do have are top
notch. Take it from me I have all of these and more. My favorite is the
Suikei version. You don't need to know Japanese to understand these. The
pictures are really worth it. The price is kinda high, but where else could
you buy these outside of Japan? It will take years before Vectra Point
catches up to these issues.
http://www.marine-monsters.com/front/products/books.html

Ryan Stover