RE:My experience with an online purchase from Dave Gomberg

I recently placed my order with Dave for the following items:  CO2  system,
Iron test kit and Tropica Fertilizer.  Within a week I received my Co2
system and Fertilizer.  I called Dave because it was missing a Airline
tubing piece and connector.  He said he would send one right out.  I have
no reason to expect he won't keep his word.  No iron test kit as of yet but
when I ordered it he did say he was getting a better kit than the Sera.  So
for that I'll cut him some slack.  I may be mistaken but I'm left with the
impression this is not Dave's full-time "business".  I appreciate the
service, albeit compensated he provides.  His system compared to others of
the same type appears to be high quality and is very fairly priced.  As to
the original posters experience all I can say is I hope that experience is
the exception and not the rule. I hope Dave takes the time to reply.

Andrew