[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Algae eating shrimp and Loaches
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Algae eating shrimp and Loaches
- From: Christina Samuels <casamuels at earthlink_net>
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 00:13:14 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <200003262048.PAA22649 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft Outlook Express Macintosh Edition - 5.01 (1630)
Hello all. Long time lurker, first time poster. I have read through several
threads about people's experiences with loaches and shrimp; some good, some
bad. But some of the info is in conflict. In general, is it a bad idea to
keep loaches with shrimp? Or are there smaller loaches that shrimp can
outrun? I really love clown loaches but I was already concerned about their
size and need to school, so if there's a smaller snail eater out there that
you guys know about that would would be great.
in Washington, D.C.