Re: PSI of full 5lb CO2 tank?

> I recently had my new 5lb CO2 tank filled.  It reads 680 psi.  Is this
> full?  What is the normal full range for those of you with 5lb tanks?

I think the tank should be at about 800 PSI.  It will stay there until
the tank is about 90% empty.  At that point, all the liquid is gone,
leaving only the remaining gas.  Once the pressure gauge starts to
drop, it's time for a refill.

I do see a slight variation in pressure (not more than 25psi or so) based
on temperature.   Not enough to explain your drop.