Re: Acrylic Tank Questions

To the guy who had a question about the acrylic tank:  yes, you can repair
the scratches. Check at your LFS for a scratch-removal kit.  I work at one,
and we sell them for about $30.  Yes, your measurements are in the right
ballpark.  Acrylic tanks won't shatter and are much easier to transport than
glass tanks.  The only downside to them is that they do scratch.  They also
have the advantage of being having clearer walls...versus the slight green
tint of glass.  If you can't find a scratch-removal kit, I would be happy to
order one for you.
~Katie (AquaKEJ at hotmail_com)