Re: Tri-Phosphor Picks?

> So, I've been looking around at info. What is the best tri-phosphor -
> brightest, best for plants, etc.? Tritons, or Ultra Tri-Luxes, or what?

I use tritons.  They are supposed to be good, but they aren't visibly any
brighter than my common 5000K and 6500K tubes.

On my next tube change, I'm going to try out a Penn Plax Ultra Trilux.
Another good tri-phosphor (and relatively cheap) is the Philips Advantage.
It's sold as a standard commercial/residential tube.   It visibly puts out
more light than any other tube I've seen.