Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #173

In a message dated 3/25/00 3:58:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,

<< BTW, if Cabomba does do well, it will grow like a weed.  (snip). I noticed
 significant growth spurt when I changed a light bulb about a week ago. >>

Cabomba grows wild here in Florida.  Come to think of it - I've never seen it
grow anywhere but in a full sun situation. You'd probably need some serious
light to be successful with this plant in an aquarium.

Bob Olesen
West Palm Beach