Tritons

Hey everyone,

Is anyone here using a Triton tube in an All-Glass double fluorescent tube
striplight? I bought a Triton tube yesterday and tried to use the tube today
in the striplight but the Triton wouldn't burn. I've heard that some ballasts
can't burn Tritons and I was wondering if the ballast that comes with the
striplight is one of those. Is it possible that the Triton tube has been in
the shelf too long and won't light anymore? Hopefully that's the case and I
could just exchange the tube for another one. TIA for any help given!

Don