Re: CO2 regulator and 5# CO2 tank info (fwd)

Here's the info I've found on a mail order supplier of CO2 stuff...
http://www.mindspring.com/~hhager
I saw some info on this supplier on the krib in a message from 1996 but
the contact info was out of date.  On the krib it mentioned using a 0-10#
regulator to get the pressure low enough to not need a needle valve.
Would a 0-15# regulator work also?