Large amazon sword?

I've got a large amazon sword plant for sale or trade.  I'd
prefer local (Denver, Colorado area), but mail trades are ok too.
It's pretty big, about 18" tall, huge root ball, base of the
plant is about 4 inches wide.   Some older leaves have a little
green algae, no beard/brush algae.  It's just too big for the
29g it's in now.

I normally take my large swords down to the LFS, but they are
medicating their large tank right now, and won't be able to
take it for about a week, and I'm planning on pulling it out
in the next few days.

--
Chuck Gadd