Siamese Algae Eaters in San Diego

TWIMC,
I was in the LFS today and they have approximately 20 siamese algae eaters
(the real ones) 2.99 each. This store also has a good selection of plants. I
have shopped here for quite awhile and have always been pleased. This is the
first place I go when I a want to trade in my cuttings. The store is :
Clairemont Tropical Fish
4633 Convoy St
San Diego, CA 92111
Phone: (619) 277-5252 the area code may be wrong, I am copying this from one
of their cards. The area code in this neighborhood recently changed to 858,
but this location may be just over the line.

There is a pretty good Japanese Noodle cafe in this strip mall as well for
those who are hungry shoppers.

Paul Pacelli
in San Diego where the weather today is exactly like one of those tourist
postcards ;-)