[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Compressed gas fittings

BeetleMaster sez:
> Does anyone know of a source (or if one exists) that sells CGA fittings that
> you can screw into a regulator, or that sells CGA adaptors. Specifically, I'm
> looking for a way to use an oxygen regulator (CGA 540) on my CO2 tank (CGA
> 320). Apart from the fittings, the pressure ranges are all the same.

You can get them at any welding supply or industrial gas store.