[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Compressed gas fittings


Does anyone know of a source (or if one exists) that sells CGA fittings that 
you can screw into a regulator, or that sells CGA adaptors. Specifically, I'm 
looking for a way to use an oxygen regulator (CGA 540) on my CO2 tank (CGA 
320). Apart from the fittings, the pressure ranges are all the same.