Slide out drawer for tank stand

Hello friends,

I was also thinking about making a tank stand.  I want to
build a stand with a slide out drawer that a cannister
filter can rest on.  This would be on the bottom of the
stand. Instead of trying to work with the filter under the
stand I would pull it out and then work with it. The main
problem I have is working under the tank because there is
little space.  Has anyone tried this?  I would appreciate
any suggestions on if this would work.

Thanks

Michael