Stem Plants dropping roots

I have a newly established, heavily planted 20H with 55 Watts CF.

Flourite substrate
Lighting 13 hrs/day
CO2, Seachem Flourish, Flourish Iron Fertilization
Ph 6.8
Kh 3
Dh 7
NO3: 7.5 ppm
PO4  .2ppm
Fe .1ppm

My stem plants:  Ludwigia, Bacopa, Tricoronis rivularis (Mexican Oak Leaf),
Telanthera Lilaciana, and Cabomba are all growing well, and have been pruned
regularly.  My problem is that they all keep "dropping roots" from many of
the leaf nodes.  The plants seem to be very healthy, but I don't like the
look.  Is  this caused by some deficency or is are the plants doing "too
well"