Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #159

In a message dated 3/17/00 3:55:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,

<< Profile is much cheaper compared to
 Fluorite >>

I think it's "Turface MVP" that's the generic Fluorite people are looking
for.

It's a fired clay product used to dress the base lines of ballfields and cost
about $6.00 for 50lbs. It's kind of a light terra-cotta pink color - not bad
looking actually - but rather monotone unlike fluorite.

I haven't actually used the stuff but plan to.

Hope this helps,

Bob Olesen
West Palm Beach