Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #155

"Hello, I'm trying to get some Java Moss to attach to my drift wood and was
wondering if anyone had any good ideas the best way to go about it.  Got
some nice Java ferns growing on my other piece but this stuff is a little
messier to work with."

Thanks
Peter.

Hi Peter,

I just lay the moss out over the area I want to cover and tack it down with a
staple gun (great after a frustrating day)  :)  Within a couple of days it's grown
out over the staples and I've never had any come lose on me yet!

Ray