Police watching halide light buyers

I was reminded of a thread on APD a few months ago when I saw this article
today.  It looks like when you go to buy a replacement bulb for your tank,
the police may be following you home. -- Sherman
http://www.seattle-pi.com/local/pot141.shtml
"Cronk's Green Gardens store has become a magnet for the Eastside Narcotics
Task Force, which has made cases leading to more than 100 convictions for
marijuana-related offenses just by watching Cronk's store and investigating
his customers, according to an affidavit from one recent case."