Re: Staghorn Algae

I had a similar experience with staghorn algae and iron levels at or around
0.1ppm levels. I reduced the iron dose, but changed a few other things as
well, so I couldn't swear for certain that it was iron, but it's a mighty
big coincidence if a group of us are experiencing the same problem.

Now if only that stubborn green spot would _totally_ disappear I'd be
tickled. But this is a hobby of patience, and the tank is relatively new at
6 months. So patient I must be.

Susan