Plants Trade

Anyone interested in a trade?

I have about 4 cups full of Riccia fluitans that I am about to trim and some
Hemianthus micranthemoides (baby tears) for trade. I also have a couple of
good bunches of Microsorum pteropus (Java Fern), Microsorum pteropus
'Windeløv'  (Java Fern v. 'Windeløv') and Vesicularia dubyana (Java Fern),
and a tiny bit of Glossostigma elatinoides that I could include if someone
is interested in "starter clump".

I prefer to do a trade for some interesting crypts, Eusteralis stellata,
Heteranthera zosterifolia, Eichhornia diversifolia, Blyxa japonica, Cabomba
furcata (Red Cabomba), and Myriophyllum tuberculatum, or similar
fine-needled plants. I am also looking for the narrow-leaf variety of
Echinodorus 'Rubin', and some Rotala macrandra.  Is there anything I left
out Oh yea I need another 125g tank !

Please contact me off-list at brennans at ix_netcom.com

Best regards,
Tom Brennan