Swordplant seeds

If anyone is interested in some free swordplant seeds of unknown variety
(the plants were sent to me as E. amazonicus, but they aren't), send me an
SASE and I'll send you a few.  But first let me warn you, these plants get
BIG.  Mine grew leaves about 12" long on stems about 12-18 inches long.  It
sent up flower stalks about 3 feet long and grew many plantlets as well as
seeds.  Probably E. cordifolius?  This plant is very robust and grows
quickly.  If interested, send me an email and I'll give you my address,
first come first served.  No guarantees that the seeds will germinate.

-Kent Turner
http://members.tripod.com/~Tropic_Cove/aquariums/index-2.html