Re: Cardinals query

Hello Alexander,

You do not mention the size of your tank. Possibly, there is not
enough company for the group of tetras and, since the tank is
not long set up, maybe they are a little wary of their surrounds.

I have a group of cardinal tetras that tends to hang around in
the middle and upper water regions - I think they prefer this to
the lower region.
Recently, I noticed two of mine displaying and they both developed
a single pink spot on their left body sides. I wonder if this is typical
in their breeding behaviour.

Good luck,
Stephen.