Re: Ecology of the Planted Aquarium

Ed,

    You shouldn't have to wait 3-5 weeks to buy my book 'Ecology of the Planted Aquarium'.   Barnes and Nobles has to buy from me or BookMasters, Inc before they can ship a book out.  That's why it takes so long.  (The usual dealers Amazon, Borders, Barnes & Nobles, etc don't stock
self-published books like mine until they're proven sellers.)
    If you buy directly from BookMasters, Inc, which actually has the book and who I pay to sell it for me, you should get it sooner.  They process orders within 48 hr, take credit cards, etc and try hard to give good service.  Their phone number is 1-800-247-6553.

Diana Walstad