Diana Walstad's book

If you're interested in snagging a copy of Diana's book.
bn.com has it for $29.95.  Though you'll need to search for it
by Title rather than author since they don't have an author listed for it.
Anyone know where I could order that wouldn't involve a 3-5week wait?
(Please don't suggest Amazon as I won't buy anything through them till
they stop trying to patent the Net equivalent of punctuation...)

thanks,
Ed Smith