[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Potassium sulphate question
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Potassium sulphate question
- From: Paul Sears <psears at nrn1_NRCan.gc.ca>
- Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 10:00:17 -0500 (EST)
- In-Reply-To: <200003082048.PAA20822 at actwin_com> from "Aquatic Plants Digest" at Mar 08, 2000 03:48:02 PM
> From: "boris" <bsuslov at yesic_com>
> Subject: Re: Potassium question
> Hi! It is rumoured that the potassium sulfate should not be added to the mixture of PMDD, because it will raise the PH and cause the minerals to precipitate from the solution. Some folks recomend that it should be dissolved in a seperete container. Any comments will be appreciated.
Pure potassium sulphate won't change the pH. It would have to
have something else in it to do that.
Paul Sears Ottawa, Canada