Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #140

> If I can't grow R macrandra, what is a really easy
> reddish plant that stays red, bushy, and healthy?
>  >>

Red Ludwigia, Tropic Sunset Hygro if you can get it still, many crypts are
red like undulata wendtii, walkeri, Alternanthera reineckii/lilacia, Red
dwarf lilies, most of these are relatively easy. If you can do well with
green plants then you  should do fine with these red plants.
Rotala indica is reddish and may be what your after too.

Regards,
Tom Barr