Eh?

Dave Whittaker wrote of Diana Walstad's book, "Ecology of the Planted
Aquarium":

> clubs do the same. Let's hope that it gets translated soon into German,
> Spanish, and Canadian English.

Eh? "Canadian English"? Mmmmm...... I grew up in Nova Scotia, so I have a
bit of an accent at times, but I had absolutely no problem reading the
version of English the book is written and published in. The prime
difference between "Canadian" (British) English and "American" English is
the spelling of a few words, e.g. colour vs color. American English tends to
be more economical with letters.

James Purchase
Toronto