RE: terrariums & river tanks

Joe Anderson is looking for links to Paludarium sites...

> does anyone have a url or info on river tanks or terrariums.
> i remember lst year there was a female(if i recall correctly) list member
> who had put together an amazon river or biotype tank.  plus i recall many
> others discussing river tanks adn terrariums.  i am esp.
> interested in info
> on tanks with water falls.

Check the links that I have placed on the web site for our local Toronto
plant group (http://www.interlog.com/~jpurch/webs/taapg/Default.htm). Go to
"Resources", then "WWW Links of Interest to Aquarists", and finally
"Paludariums". The links there should have enough info to get you started.

James Purchase
Toronto