Companion sought

I am on my way to Tampa Friday for the PIDA
(not pain in de ass, Pet Industry Dealers Association) convention (gotta
sell doze PAM ads).  Then up to Boston area for NECAS (North East Council
of Aquarium Societies) via Chattanooga (Tennessee Aquarium), Raleigh (Dave
Herlong and Neil Frank), DC (dinner with a bud), Baltimore (see and photo
Barnes and Noble and new exhibit at National Aquarium), Aquarium Center in
Randallstown (largest store in the US), That Fish Place in Lancaster, take
my son to dinner in Philly, then all go up to Farmington for NECAS.
Someone who wants to ride along is sought.   Take a week and see it all.

--
Jobe's Fern and Palm Spikes FREE        http://www.wcf.com/pam