Planted tanks in public aquaria

At 03:48 PM 3/6/2000 -0500, Steve Pushak asked:
>Aren't there lots of aquariums out there with attractive aquatic plant
>displays now?

Actually, AFAIK, there are almost none.   Queen of the public aquaria in
plants is Tennessee in Chattanooga, wait for PAM 2 for an article.
Baltimore just opened a big Amazon biotope tank, I will tell you more in a
couple of weeks.   If Karen has anything to say about it, I would bet
Boston has something.   But that is probably close to it.   Too bad.
--
Jobe's Fern and Palm Spikes FREE        http://www.wcf.com/pam