Re: Aquabotanics and others

As well as reporting problems with plant mail-order businesses, I'd hoped my
post would prompt some replies of good experiences and recommendations from
fellow hobbyists. Could some please respond to list with reliable,
reputatable companies they've had dealings with, who provide healthy,
good-quality plants? Unfortunately, I've tried to get local stores to order
in plants that I'm interested in, but they're just not very interested. :-(

BTW, why would a satisfied customer go and bash a business just to be
spiteful?

Sylvia

<< Sylvia is right that we do have a forum here.Many of the URL's that post on
 this exchange are hobbyists as well as small businesses. The vast majority
 are going to be highly reliable. There will always be a few that simply are
 in it for a few quick dollars and these folks should be exposed to the
 general buying public.
 It sounds as if the individual having problems with Aquabotanics tried in
 earnest to resolve the problem and RobertH simply refused to respond. Given
 this,future orders with this individual should be considered with some
 trepidation.
 I have recently completed a plant order with a fellow in MN and was
 delighted with the way it was packed to the plants themselves and I will
 order from him again.
 This is a great medium and if a problem has been pursued to exhaustion and
 the supplier involved cannot provide a reasonable solution, the place to
 discuss this is right here.The result will be an informed hobbyist who will
 continue to pursue the hobby as opposed to the potential hobbyist who feels
 he has had enough and drops out. Opening a thread in this vein would not be
 a bad idea.   Kent